Kershaw Brawler Knife 1990
The Brawler starts with a modified tanto blade—a shape often found in tactical and rescue knives that may be required to punch through tough materials. You’ll notice that the top of the Brawler’s blade has a grind, too—a swedge. It helps narrow the blade, adding to its piercing power. At the same time, the Brawler’s straight belly offers excellent cutting capacity, is perfect for bearing down on a task, and is easy to resharpen. All this makes the Brawler an excellent utility and multipurpose knife.
- Tactical looks in a value-priced utility and multipurpose EDC
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; black-oxide coating adds blade protection
- Lightweight, strong glass-filled nylon handle; angled handle curves into the palm of your hand
- Four-position pocketclip, carries (right/left, tip-up/down)
- Fast, easy opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and flippe
There are no reviews yet.