Outdoor Edge WildPair Skinner & Caper Combo with Sheath WR-1C
Lightweight field combo with two perfect blades to get the job done fast. The deep bellied gut-hook skinner opens game like a zipper and the caping knife performs detailed cuts with surgical precision. The 420J2 stainless steel blades are precisely heat treated to hold a great edge, and are hand finished shaving sharp. Rubberized, blaze-orange handles offer high visibility in the field, and ensure a nonslip grip, even when wet. Additionally, the elk horn texture provides extra indexing points for greater control and helps prevent fatigue during long use. Comes complete with a Mossy Oak nylon belt sheath.
- FIXED BLADE 2-KNIFE SKINNER/CAPER HUNTING SET – Deep bellied skinner removes hide quickly and gut-hook opens game like a zipper without piercing internal organs; caping knife performs details cuts with surgical precision; comes complete with a camo nylon belt sheath.
- RAZOR SHARP KNIVES – Each knife is perfectly balanced; full-tang 420J2 stainless steel blades are precisely heat treated, taper ground, then hand finished to a shaving sharp edge for superior edge retention and performance.
- RUBBERIZED NONSLIP TPR HANDLES – Ergonomically shaped, high visibility blaze-orange TPR handles reduce hand fatigue after long periods of use and ensure a safe and comfortable grip, even in the slickest conditions.
- QUALITY CAMO BELT SHEATH – Both knives are positioned side by side to quickly change between skinner and caper; nylon retainer straps secure both knives in place so the WildPair stays clean, dry and always ready.
- SERVICE FOR LIFE – Outdoor Edge produces quality tools that are built to last. If you have a problem with your Outdoor Edge knife contact us. We address all replacement and service requests.