T-H Marine EZ Pump EZ-WHT-1-DP
Provides Water to Aerator Pump Pickup While Underway
This unique Patented item from T-H Marine solves the problem of providing water to the aerator pump and livewells while on plane and underway. Simply remove the screen and nut from the pump intake on the outside of the transom and install the slide plate over the tube. Replace the nut and slide the mount even with the bottom of the transom. Install the EZ Pump™ housing over the mount. EZ Pump™ scoops water and maintains a source of supply to the aerator pump. Simple yet effective. Three sizes fits most applications. Pick the size that will allow you to completely cover the pump intake (including the nut) and be able to slide unit to the bottom edge of the boat.
- UV Stable and Rust Resistant
- Easy Installation – No Drilling or Running Hoses
- Screen and Pick-up All in One
- Keep Fish and Bait Alive Longer
- Prevents Livewell System Air Lock
- Hassle Free Livewell Operation
- Extends Battery Life
- Fish in Stealth Mode
There are no reviews yet.